Sunday, December 14, 2014

B2B Content Marketers in Transportation & Logistics: Closing Out 2014... and Looking Ahead to 2015

2014 Wrap-Up

This blog post wraps up 2014. I’ll start blogging the second week of January 2015.
This year blew by quickly, and I'm wondering where the time went.

If you’re like me, then your time is precious. As is popular every year, self-proclaimed gurus come out with new and better ways to manage your time. I don’t plan to jump on that bandwagon.

Instead, my focus, is on providing you with more value-added information that helps you do your job. I don’t know about you, but I’m drawn to sites that have lots of (useful) information.

I’m guessing you’d rather spend more time on one site than flit around the Internet in search of helpful information. Then, you’d gladly welcome any time-saving measures you can find. 

If this strikes a chord with you, you’ll count my blog as one of those sites.

Expanding Content Marketing for Transportation & Logistics Companies

 In 2015, I intend to expand my blog. I want to create a community where B2B marketers like you can do more than just read a blog post.

You’ll find a full-blown blog with useful features. Upcoming changes include: 



I have 3 pages now and plan to create at least 3 more pages. These pages will offer information to make your job easier. They won’t be exhaustive. You shouldn't be overwhelmed with too much information.

Rather, these new pages will feature an eclectic mix relevant to your information needs. These new pages will place market-leading resources at your fingertips.

Here’s what you can expect to find.

  •      2015 Trade Show Exhibits Calendar 

o   One page with key B2B Trade Shows by date
o   Registration Information
  •        A list of prominent books in both logistics and marketing

o   A reading list of some of the best books by leading authorities in each field
o   Current as well as classic books on marketing and logistics
  •           Useful links to top websites on the internet for both logistics and marketing

o   Key marketing links to website and blogs
o   Important transportation and logistics websites, blog, and directories

I’ll make these additions over the holidays and expect to have them available for your use in January.

New Content Marketing Newsletter for Transportation & Logistics Companies

And I plan on writing a monthly newsletter you can subscribe to on my blog. My newsletter will cover the same topics as those on my blog, but they’ll be more in-depth. You’ll get a deep-dive on marketing news, issues, and trends as well as my personal thoughts. 

The first monthly will come out in mid- January… maybe sooner. I haven’t settled on a name yet, but I have a few in mind.  My Top 3 names are:

Ø  B2B Marketing Unplugged”  for Transportation and Logistics Marketers
Ø  “B2B Marketing Edge”   for Content Marketers in the Logistics Industry
Ø  “B2B Marketers Guide to Content Marketing for Transportation & Logistics”

What do you think? 
If you have another name in mind, submit it on my blog, and I’ll definitely consider it!  

Also, if you know of something useful that would benefit B2B marketers, please let me know. I’d be glad to add it.

That rounds out nest year's plans for providing you with more valuable information aimed at making your job easier.

Happy Holidays!

Alex Milo
B2B Copywriter and Consultant
“Helping Transportation and Logistics Companies Generate Leads with Compelling Content”
Phone: 256-886-4684
Email: amilo@b2bcopywriting-alexmilo.com
 “




No comments:

Post a Comment